Monday, June 30, 2014

I was invited to be one of the speakers for the Social Media Day 2014 in Baguio. Usually, I am just an attendee in events like this and since this is something new for me. I need to do the best I can to be able to deliver good information. My topic is about Hootsuite and I decided to give the basic introduction, my talk is about Working Your Way Around Hootsuite Dashboard.

This year's hushtags for the 2014 Social Media Day are the following;

#BoomPH
# SMDay

For event sponsors

#Hootupbaguio
#gbgbaguio
#livemore
#familyfun

Suppose to be, the event will start with the Introduction to Social Media of Mr. Vincent Tabor, hanging out via Google hangouts but he is still in the plane heading San Diego that is why, we proceed with the program. I am the first speaker then we had the android games and followed by the presentation of Ms. Krish Centeno for Blogging and Social Media for Business Media.




Networking and getting along with other attendees is one of the best part of the event after the snack serve by Azalea Residences, Mr. Myke Jarata for Responsible Use of Social Media while Jay Jamero, talking about Google Plus and Aldreen Dumasig on Story Telling. 



Lots of chocolates and google pen everywhere as a prizes in the games. There is also an intermission number from one of the students of St. Louise University who played violin to the tune of Broken Vow. 



It was such a fun and learning day for as we celebrate the Social Media Day 2014. This event will not be possible without the support of Hootsuite, Smart, Azalea Residences and Google Business Group Baguio.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!